Greenevents is a social economy entrepreneurship that designs and organizes Sustainable Experiences in and around Barcelona: Team building with Social and Ecological Positive Impact, Corporate Volunteering, On Site Corporate Social Responsible (CSR) Activities and Sustainable Events.
We understand Sustainability as a participatory process to build an equitable society, with basic socio-economic covered for everyone, where economic impact does not damage the environment.
– The prices do not include IVA.
– We can make your budget according to your needs.
– Booking policy: 50% of payment must be received at least one month in advance; other 50% can be received on the day of event.
– In case of any cancellations justified because of Covid19, and you cancel at least one week prior to the event, we will consider giving you back a percentage of the first payment.
– If it rains, the event will be scheduled for another day.
– If you are a Spanish Company, you can reward some of our team building experiences as training like Poblenou Sustainable Tour or Learn about traditional Fishermen work. You also can reward any of our workshops on organizational strategies, assertive communication or your company’s CSR; or any of our CSR Activities.
– Greenevents has a security protocol to prevent the spread of Covid-19 in our experiences.
– We will ask you to sign a document that states that Greenevents won’t be responsible for any participant that gets Covid-19 after our event.